Tuesday, May 14, 2013

i'M NoT FeeLiNG Well ToDaY :(

Hey guys… evening… or good night… well… whatever makes you happy… :| 
i’m not feeling well today… had a terrible headache and i’m guessing i’m gonna get a slight case of fever also… I'm still at work today… whenever i tried to get up from my chair… i will feel as if my head is spinning…my Baby Damiea not really had a good sleep last night due to her chickenpox did not yet recover.. she cry and vomit at the same time last night but her body temperature is normal... the itchiness that make her not comfortable... seriously heart breaking to see her not well..... can't wait to go home and missing Damiea Smile and her Laugh....

bye...

with lots of love
me ;)

note: "You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family."


No comments:

Post a Comment