Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my lipstick n hi-shine lip treatment ...

Alohaaaaaa....

just to share with all of u ...
im happy with my new stuff ...
i did write about my new stuff that i bought from Body Shop if u all remember...
since i am trying to wear less make up now coz i want to look as natural as i can.. i just wear powder, mascara, natural eye shadow, blusher n my fav lipstick n a bit lip shine n im done !! even my hubby like it too ... he always say nice thing about my skin though :P thanks sayang!! ...

after wearing in for a few weeks i think im in love with it...
hikkkss...


my friends keep on asking what i am wearing n its looks sexy though ...
ahahahhah im blulshing ..
what ever it is i like it alot!!
even its a bit sticky but i like the sexy feeling ... :P
i like it very much n thanks to Body Shop !!

with lots of love
Me ;)

4 comments: