Monday, November 1, 2010

miss mom...


hey all...i am back after a long break ...
feeling sick its not an excuse for me continue my duty ...
i need to gain back my work spirit ..
feeling down abit in back few days ....
this is life ..up n down ..
nothing is prefect right ??

ignorance is the best way ...
to achieve in life its not just sit there n say good things..
but action is needed... n even spirit !!
i don't know why i just miss the old me ...
happy go lucky...
always have confident in me ...
smiling all the time ...
nothing can stop me to be me n do things with all my heart...

mom.. im feeling down....
lucky i have my mom around ...
she gave me the spirit .. she support me all the way ..
she give me the best of love ever that no one can do the same...
she always there for me... sad time ... happy time ..
she juz always there...



Mom.. i really want you to know that i really love you...
really hope mom never go far away from me ...
some how someday i know that have to be on my own ...
but still as long as u are around mom.. please be with me no matter what..
only you can give me the special love that no one can do ...



i can't imagine if u are not around...
i don't know whether i can do things without u...
my life would never be the same without you...
mom... im so sorry if i have hurt your feelings..
i know u know that i don't mean to hurt you ...
i love u mom ... i love u so much !!

with lots of love
me

No comments:

Post a Comment