Friday, June 14, 2013

Warded Last 28-30 May 2013

Things Happen is unexpected.... 

As uols know i have been warded for 3 days last  2 weeks at Sunway Medical Centre...

Nurses and Doctor is been real good to me... 

Thanks to all i am fully recover... 

Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Sweet memoirs from my Gal...

  

Thanks babe for always been there for me... 
I love you...!!! 
 

  
Mom home Cook Dinner... dah tua-tua pon anak dah 4... 

i still have mom around to cook for me... 

syukur sangat-sangat.. 

Thanks mom you are the greatest!! 
 


Pez time kena sedut nebulizer... 

tak best lansung sedut bende tuh... 

hope 1st and the last... 

no more... 
 

 Lovely & Sweet Gifts from Colleagues and friends...

Last but not least... thanks to family and especially My Hubby for always be beside me giving the full support at anytime i need u... love you as always sayang insyaallah till Jannah... 

with Lots of Love 
me ;) 

NoTe:  "There is no need to have it all. Just make the best of what you have." - Happy Friday Loves!!.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment