Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sushi!!

im so addicted to sushi lately...

my college actually who teach me to eat sushi with wasabe...

and i have become crazyyy to it...

sometime mcm mengidam gilerrrss rasa wasabe yg terangkat dan bleh bergenang air mata biler mam...

delicious... marbelous ... tau laaa lagi camner nak describe ...

shahime tu lagi sedappp !! perghhhhhhh...bleh teringat sampai tido hokek..:P

last wik me and appledia had our lunch at Sushi King ...:P

and dat day i also enroll as a member n get special discount hikkksss...

both of us really enjoy our lunch very very much ..

and we eat till our tummy really full.. :P



appledia :P



its me n my plates ... byk hokehhh ...:P



Finally done !!

try n enjoy it very very very muchhh!!!!

with love ;)
me

No comments:

Post a Comment