Thursday, October 14, 2010

My toturial Class with appledia

Last Tuesday me n appledia hv a date @ our favorite spot ...

me with my giant hot CB mocha...



i know i know i am still coughing so i only get hot CB mocha okayyyyy ....

i have a toturiol class wit appledia ..
appledia as usual muching her ice cube all the way ....
but hell yeah we still have time too take our cute lil face pic snap...
ihikkkkssss



comei x dia... :P

she is teaching me how to edit blogs...
muahahahhahha... she is my sifu n me her nightmare student...eehehheheh...

wit love
me ;)

6 comments:

  1. Tau takpa!


    p/s:Ha...bil class tuto ritu biler nak bayo???Muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhhh bkn aku salu bayo keee kat ko ... jgn nak ungkit hokeyyy ...nnt aku hungkit terbako tinger ko ...ehehehheheheh... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahahahahah kami org mmg best !!! nnt join ehh ;)

    ReplyDelete