Monday, October 25, 2010

Have u Been Hospitalized?? - Part 3

hello again all ... :)

n now part 3 .. hope this is the last 1 ... hikss..

day and night 3
i feel better .. chest pain almost gone ..
coughing ada lagi tapi dah kurang ... :)
the nurse still jab me antibiotics ..water drip still ada ...
10.30am doc came check on me ...and gud news he said
"stop the water drip n hope 2morrow u wont have fever ..
if fever gone u can discharge..."
my heart was like jumping n say weeeeeeeeeeeeeee... "

after the nurse take off the water drip i went for shower...
about 11am my hubby came with the kids and my lil ones shameera...
owh i miss her so much ...
she has been so naughty n running around here and there ..
till 1.30pm my hubby when back home coz shameera is gettin naughtier...

my hubby come back at 6pm with my 2 kids only ..
lepaking n teman me till midnight he went home ..
his friends also came n visit me too dat nite..
happy that every1 around so i dun feel lonely though ..
juz dat nite i feel so tired even my hubby called also i didn't hear it.



dis is nor one of my best fren .. ;)

day 4
my hubby came early and have breakfast with me :)
doc came at 11am check on me n he said
"ok norul u can be discharge today but....
u have to come n see me again in 4 days"
my heart jumping again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

while waiting the nurse to get everything done.. it will take a few hours..
i ask my hubby to walk around at the lobby n cafe ..
i snap a few picture also ...



my bed :)



lobby at level 6



da view ...



my kids n d love one n only



free shuttle but for sunway area only ... cool kan !!!



me n the noti lil ones...



we...



pick up area ... rest for a few minutes here to enjoy the view :)

about 2.45pm i went back home sweet home weeeeeeeeee.......

biggest thanks to all my frens and relative who came for visit me .... thanks a lot for the gifts and warm wishes..

warm hugs to all n lots of love
me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment