Tuesday, October 5, 2010

coughing like a monster !

i hate when im sick coz my mind mcm freeze ..

tak leh nak pikir.... berfikir .....

my hubby bought me woods pepermints lozenges byk2 and it helps..



thanks sayang i love u so much !! ...

but still....juz can't help it when i saw this.. muahahhahah



as ussual my obat !!! x bleh tahan bile tgk CB mocha on my table...
so aku bukak n letak laaa 3 ketol ice !! mcm mana nak baik ..!!

1 more thing yg paling x best when mistake comes into work!!

dammm im so careless ... huwaaaaaaaaaaa !!

im so sorry boss. my mistake :(( i'll take it as a learning process... only me n my bff know about d mistake i hv done uwaaaaaaa :(( ....


wit lots of love
me ;)

2 comments:

  1. Takpa be extra carefull next time okeh.Wawawa bengbarang hamper sudey dibuka^_^



    nota kaki : Wei kalo aku batuk,aku 'kedarah' kunyah es bebanyak..muahahah.
    Mo try??

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh sungguh x sehat .... antibody aku x segagah a.k.a. sasa mcm ko ...ahahahhahah :P

    ReplyDelete