Friday, April 26, 2013

Sleepy Friday Morning


Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera.... 
tah kenapa mata nih berat jer rasa nak tido manjang...
Feeling tired n rasa stress sampai sakit leher and plus headace... 
and yes I’m flying tomorrow with si dia...
will be flying for seven hours okehh... macam nak balik kelate gitu..
The road to work is been real good to me these days alhamdulillah... 
But don’t know why seriously not feeling so well even my body also aching…
Maybe I’ve been thinking so much…  
Going to fly beribu miles and going to miss the kids a lot…
May Allah listen to my prayer…
May Allah protect my kids and family…
Semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan dan perjalananku nanti…


with lots of love 
me ;)
Note: "Disappointments are just God's way of saying "I've got something better." Be patient, live life, have faith. " - Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment