Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Love to MAOC just begin....



My new experience joining MAOC where by i've made new frens and even new family... thanks for those who is been there for me especially my hubby who support my hobby and even my madness.. i just love driving... i love travel.. i even love the sound of happiness... with MAOC we all build our trust and honesty and the love with all MAOC Family... never forget thanks to my school mate Famila Faisal Al-Jarumi who brought me in MAOC... i love you all n for me here my journey is just begin with MAOC family.. My first journey Singgah Sahur Trip is the best ever in my life... visiting the orphans and seeing their smile on their face is the tear of my happiness... May Allah swt bless MAOC family and plus for thier effort to make Singgah Sahur trip happen... syukur alhamdulillah....



My tears of Joy and Happiness insyaallah will visit them again with my family  ^__^ 


Almost 250 cars for the Singgah Sahur Trip


 

with lots of Love 
me ;) 

NoTe: "Stay true to yourself even when people are untrue to you." - Happy Wednesday Loves!! — listening to SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa.

No comments:

Post a Comment