Friday, February 2, 2018

Azam

Hi and Assalamualaikum semua kawan-kawan..

As ussual it's has been awhile i know. The last i wrote is in November 2017. Lame yes i know. But it's never to late to start. Am i right?. Life must go on and on.

Let's talk about azam. So my azam every year is losing some weight. Am i achieve my mission? Of course is a big NO. Why? because i always have this reason rugi tak makan. Especially bila dah penat-penat, peluh-peluh ketiak and berpeluh kepala masak kat dapur. kah kah kah kah. I know it's always been like this many years.

So this year pasang azam lagi nak lose weight. tak boleh mengalah, NEVER!!  When i saw my old old pic geram tengok my betis my old baju. How i really fit in. Now pakai baju apa pun rasa macam tong tengah berjalan. Sabar jer lahhh! baju sekarang size M-L. Damm im big women now. hahahaha. Tengok orang work out waaaa jelesnya. i don't know why i don't get the spirit and even the energy. (banyak vitamin malas dalam badan).

The energy to even write. haih. Totally mess of me. sob sob. In sha allah im getting there. Collect all the energy boost. haha. I'am. Believe me. It's not easy tau. lolz. Alhamdulillah for how i grow (Gemok) today hahahha.. kalau jumpa kawan lama kat kampung. They said that my hubs feeds me well. hahahhahahha... i smile everytime i teringat the words 'Feed'. Thanks gais. I feel good about it. Thanks sayang u really did. What an achievement.

Most of my mission last year is accomplished alhamdulillah. Nothing much has stop me doing things i love. i have all the people who loves me and giving the full support. Syukur alhamdulillah for that.
Work wise alhamdulillah also. I love my job. Being a PA to my kind Boss. Nothing much more i can ask for. Just always stay positive no matter what. What really people think or talk negative. Hah!! what ever.. as long as i know or you know what is right. Just do my very best always.

So. For this year.  My mission is number 1. Write more about anything. good thing. that accross my mind. 2. Yes Work Out More. marathon, running, jog, or anything that can make me sweat. 3. Always be kind to all people. Good or Bad. 4. Work Smart. 5. Save more money in the bank. And there's more but let me keep it with my own self. hehehe. I cannot reveal everything. i want to surprise myself.

That's all for today. I will wrote more okay. I promise. hewww hew hewwww... What ever that me or you have plan, if its not really happen it maybe there's something better or good is waiting. Allah is always the planner right? He is. Always. Pray for the best always.

Best of luck gais!!

Lots of Love
Me
^_^

Note: "Never Stop Learning, Because Life Never Stop Teaching"

No comments:

Post a Comment