Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Still Dekat Padamu..

Assalamualaikum n Salam Sejahtera

Update update...
im so bzing restore some energy...
next week it is...
im going to start work by next week..
n hey i will be back on track insyaallah...
i still can't wear some of my cloths and pants...

Before deliver my weight is 72kg... and now im 62kg...
i seriously need to work out more and more..
i don't know how but somehow someway i have to do it...
hopefully i will make it trough ... with my family n hubby support surely can!!
hikss.. hope so...

today my kids had high fever accept my baby..
i need to overnight... my kids need extra care for tonite..
my daughter Athyra had the highest body temp for now...
This is the 1st time they had fever all together..
its not easy to be a mother kann... n now i know...
i have to be strong for them... hurmmmm

remind me of myself... how i always make my mom sad and worried even till today..
im so sorry mom... i am so sorry...
ehhh wait raya dah abes... x pe kan mama kan... hihihihi...
k laaa dats all for now...

take care all... i miss u all as always..
will update more insyaallah...

wit lots of love..
me;)





2 comments: