Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feeling Sick

salam all..



im so wanna write so much...


but then again im seriously not feeling well..


too many thing has been playing in my head..


alot... even things happens lately...



i also have to say goodbye to my baby blue...


coz mommy is upgrading a few things here...


i miss mom too... :(


my mom also buzing with her canteen business..


my bro also buzing with his family n stuff...



my baby blue is leaving me..


feeling sad also but then again...


i still have to let it go...


kinda so soon n unexpected...




there u go ....my baby blue... sorry mommy have to let u go...

take care n behave urself darling ...mommy is going to miss u damm much...

with lots lots of love

me ;)

4 comments:

  1. nak tukar yg lagi besar yeh?

    yeh?

    yeh?

    *b z bodi mode ON*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fida...tungggguuuuuuuuuuuu!^_^ (eh aku puleks yang sebuk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhukk...gonna miss u darl bby blue...
    hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fida: besar x besar maner laaa...

    apples: yeahhhhhh !! gonna rockin da town bebeh ;)

    misz nurul: the owner is bugging 24hrs a day....x sabar naaa gak nyer nak bb blue...

    ReplyDelete