Friday, May 18, 2018

Tanah Aina Farrah Soraya

Assalamualaikum semua and selamat sejahtera. Harap semua kawan-kawan dalam keadaan sihat sejahtera. I was a bit busy as ussual with the kids and work. Trying my best to balance my life. Good news is i add 1 more responsibilities. Going to be a student again soon. Finally i got in! huhuhu. Alhamdulillah. My class will start next month. Year after year i delay this and yet yes. i have  made it.

I also want to take this opportunity to wish all my muslim friends Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan Kareem. Semoga dipermudahkan dan berjalan lancar ibadah kita tahun ini. In Sha Allah. 

Moving forward. I went to Tanah Aina Farrah Sorayya, Raub, Pahang last month under my Sports Club event. It is 2 Day 1 Night trip. It was a great and fun journey. Pretty dangerous if you don't follow the rules and instructions for the outdoor activities such as jungle tracking and river tracking and plus flying fox. I think the Leap of Faith is the most scariest thing i ever done. Here's the short video of the journey. 


I hope you all enjoy the video. The Jungle is very safe, clean and protected. The Chalet was so spacious and comfy. The food served is super sedap. Honestly from deep in my heart the trip was awesome. i love it. That's all for now till my next write. in sha allah.. 

Selamat Berpuasa uols!!! 

Lots of Love 
Me ^_^ 

"Do What You Like Is Freedom, Liking What you Do Is Happiness" 

No comments:

Post a Comment