Sunday, May 9, 2010

What u give is What u Get!! ..

Here we go again. Life is never been perfect. But thank God i still realize where I’m standing where some people don’t. Today is mother’s day where all people celebrate the day with their mom but this year not to me ... I’m sorry mom i need to attend an important event which is really really important to me.. but want you to know that i love u so much !!.. because of you im standing here .. and u are a superb mom ever that no one can replace ...

I’ve always wanted to be me .... to be successful person and of coz with an attitude hahhaahaha... but there is so much things that blocking me to do it... (huh its only a reason actually) nothing can stop us to be successful person...is just so many option ... its about to choose i guess.. if u getting a higher pay then u’ll get a higher responsibilities ...for example if i have more children the more responsibilities to handle... the more sacrifices .. its hard .... i feel bad when i dun spend much time with my family.. i will feel guilty leaving them behind ...hurmmm (thinks dis is Motherly feeling i guess huhuhuhu) .. Even though i have maid who can take care of them i still feel seriously guilty... working till late night or doing work or attend classes .. back home midnight ..Where is the quality time for them?? Only weekend ... 2 days with them same goes to my hubby ... sometime i feel that i am in my own world n my hubby in his world n my kids oso in their world ... poor thing right??

Maybe is just my feeling or emotion that playing in my head ... i hope i have spread enough love to my family... n i hope they know how much i care bout them very very much ... Losing them is a nightmare... same goes to my hubby ...losing u is really really a nightmare ... hurmmm..

Money is not everything.... but family is everything.... who will stand on my side when I’m feeling sick?? Who will take care of me if anything happen?? Who will?? Do appreciate things that we love coz we don’t know when we gonna lose them.... do anything and everything to make others happy .... :) smile ...

With love
-NE-

No comments:

Post a Comment