Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Hellow Hellow life update & Awesome Osaka Trip!!

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Sejahtera uols. Apa khabar uols? Hope korang semua always in good health. Im good too Alhamdulillah. My hormons goes up and down. I also had breakout and skin become so kering. Perhaps because of the weather. Selalu nasihat orang minum air banyak-banyak. Tapi sendiri tak follow. Hahah. I think this year pun banyak orang tak berapa sihat. Around me, family, relatives ada je yang tak berapa sihat. And also happen to face some bad news. Somehow in sha allah im in good shape. I always push my self to stay positive. I ni bukan lah sejenis nak meluah kat social media. I prefer to keep it in me and with my closet friends. Even i heard all the bad things, news or things that trying to make me feel down. Alhamdulilah i am still standing strong in sha allah and i doakan korang pun sama tau. Kadang tu sampai jugak cengeng tu nangis bucu katil. Tapi tu lah best ada jer orang sekeliling yang bagi i the strong energy and positive vibe. I am very lucky. Thank you Allah swt. 

Ok azam i untuk this year dah agak ke laut. But not to late to make it happen in sha allah will do my very best. Been not so workout because of the heat wave. Panas giler wei! Luckily i am working. Aircond kat office i kuat gila. But kesian my mom and the kids at home. Macam duk dalam sauna. I ask them to switch on the aircond if tak tahan sangat. All is well. 

This month in early May. I went to osaka for 5 days. I think lost weight about 2 kg. I think so laa.. sebab  Osaka susah sikit nak makan for muslim. Yang paling yakin makan adalah Family Mart, Bintang Cafe (is Indonesian cafe), takoyaki sotong, pakistan restaurant and last but not least that i had kat sana is turkish dish. Sedap jugak tau. Kita banyak jalan and use the public transport the subway. I love Japan Subway very convinient. But somehow i love tokyo more. Tokyo i think is the easiest to go around town even down town. Hubby love town and Sky scrapper. I pulak suka semua. Town pun i suka. Out of town pun i suka asalkan ada tempat nak shopping. Osaka is a bit pricy. I think. I went also to Rinku twice. Manage to get what i want. Huuhu. The view from rinku was awesome. I love it!!


Breath taking view at Rinku. 


Dotonburi adalah tempat wajib bergambar kat sini. 
The busiest town. 


This is Kuromon Market. Yang peminat king crab & Seafood mesti love makan sini. 
Price pun boleh tahan. 

Banyak juga tempat i visit tau. Kyoto, Shinsekai Tower, Nara Park, Bamboo Forest. Sayangnya semua tempat tu we all visit tu ada limited time to go around. Perhaps if ada rezeki in sha allah datang lagi. I paling frust kat kyoto laaa. I didn’t get to visit Starbucks Reserve. The bridge and shrine yang famous pun tak sempat. Cafe kat kyoto tu cantik-cantik and affordable price. Masa kat kyoto I dapat makan ice cream green tea at only 200 yen. Murah gila. Tempat lain i think 500 yen above tau. Banyak lagi gambar cantik-cantik. If ada kesempatan i share okeh. Ni Company Trip my husband. Rezeki laa dapat join dia punya trip. Dah ikot trip dia kenalah follow mana je depa pegi. Redha. Hahah. Tapi i ok je. The trip was good. Happy. And enjoy. 

That’s all for today. Nanti sambung. I pi cari ilham sat. 

Much Love 
XOXO 
Me 
^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment